Friday, July 23, 2010

Did you see it? Did you see it?

I'm being featured on PuffyChicks.com !! How exciting is that?? It's a great honor to be featured there. Please check is out and give them a follow too. The photos there are from a set I have up on my Plump Dolls site. And as you can see, I REALLY like baseball. Maybe it's just having something long and hard in my hands *shrugs* who knows.

I'm also really excited about this set


I dunno if you can believe it, but I do like feeling pretty. Sometimes pretty can be just as sexy as hardcore.

I will probably post a few randoms in just a bit here. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. this one is really yummy :)~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear for your soul.
    How do I change that?
    trustNjesus, sunshine.
    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete