Friday, July 2, 2010

Bonjour!! Hello! Guten Tag!! Salutations!!Hola!!


I'm Detta Vendetta.

I'm a tattooed,pierced, dyed and more importantly plus size chick who likes to get naked and do dirty things in front of a camera. I'm a nerdy chick with glasses and a sailor's mouth. I love old horror movies and cheesy sci fi. I'm a late in life Star Trek fan. I love old cartoons and can watch them for hours. Superheros and vigilantes make me giddy. The vampires I love turn crispy in the sun, not sparkle.

I have no shame when it comes to my body. I am beautiful and sexy and I want to share that with as many people as possible. I am open and complete in my sexuality and my exploration. I want to learn and experience, to touch and feel. I love my boobs. You will probably see a lot of them.

Currently, you can find me as a member of the ultra sexy PlumpDolls.com. This is where you can come and see me. There's a lot of me here, and one of the only places you'll see me explore and have lots of fun. Trust me, there is lots more stuff coming. I will be posting here with updates and special sneak peeks, along with personal commentary and the occasional story or two.

So, give a girl a follow. Let's be friends. Let's be lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment