Monday, August 2, 2010




This is one of my personal favorites. Only because I love the slippery wet feeling of the oil all over my body. I really hate the feeling of oil or lotion on my hands, but let me tell you, when I can rub all over my oil covered body, its amazing. I'm wanting to do it right now.

To see the rest of these super sexy, oily, and FUN pictures you need to join the site. There are videos up now! And I just turned in a new set (Ill be giving you a sneak peek soon!) that is super hot and VERY revealing. Here's the link

http://www.plumpdolls.com/detta/index.html

And!! If you join, and send me a message (here or Tumblr or Twitter or carrier pigeon) I'll send you a special thank you gift. :D

Kisses!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way things look covered in oil... especially your juicy body parts.

    ReplyDelete