Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am currently watching The Addams Family (1991) and enjoying some sugar free fruit punch. How awesome are Anjelica Huston and Christopher Lloyd in this film? Anjelica's hair is enough to make me want to go back to all black hair.

What have I been up to recently?

Well...I've been doing a lot of reading. I've also have taken the first few steps of a spiritual journey. Im thinking of creating a different blog to journal my progress. Have no fear, there's no sudden conversion to prudism for yours truly. There still will be lots of good stuff for you to oogle at.

Speaking of oogling (my spell check is HATING that word). I've got some new updates on www.plumpdolls.com







There's SO much more on the site. The video that's include in this up...Ohhh you've got to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment